Sunday, May 9, 2010

Art Smart

Just for fun...Big Fat Hen (oil pastels with chalk pastel)
Georgia O'keefe for Mother's Day gifts (acrylics on canvas)


Fase Vases


Scream for Summer (Oil Pastels)




Pandas (acrylics)


Matisse - Mixed Media (oil pastels, watercolors)





The whole class painted this 16x 20 canvas that was auctioned off







Studying highlights and shadows using oil pastel








Still life Oil pastels









Permanent Markers on Foil






I don't talk about my students very much, I think there are too many creepy people out in the world...and I don't want it to be my students they prey on...but I need to brag on them. They have become great little artists this year. Weekly I give them an art project that ties into the lessons we have been working on or things that are going on at school. Here are some of the things they have created this year.

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers