Monday, July 25, 2011

25 again

So you guessed it July brought hot days that lasted seemingly forever and seemed to fly by in a way as well as my work day drew closer and closer.  I have never before worked on my birthday.  My mom being the over achiever she is made sure that I had a cake to share with the women at my internship.  It was the perfect size and was enjoyed Friday at work.  

 For my family gathering she made me the cake above...this she called...."So you want to be a principal?"  Better known as Edvard Munch's the Scream.  I loved it and was completely blown away by her rendition of his work.
 Cullen and I left after work on Friday and headed to Pickwick with our Sunday School Class and when I got there they had cupcakes waiting for me.  It was a sugar filled weekend.

 Did anyone else have to take pictures like this with your cakes when you were little...since my mom made most of my cakes this was the standard cake pose growing up...I know I perfected it by age 6.
Uncle Wayne decided to get his apron I have been holding hostage since Thanksgiving back he would need to get me one of my own...It was an Apron Exchange...but I will one day get that apron back...It just wears so well...I really want it back--much like I would like my early 20's back.

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers