Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Pumpkins at St. Andrews





It's tough keeping traditions going sometimes.  Life gets busy, kids don't want to cooperate, and carving time out to do them, gets in the way.  I love this one.  I love the photos of my boys in these pumpkins each year and I laugh at how if snag one of Crausby we call it a good day, but Jett Boy had three trips his first year just to get a great one.  This year we stopped on the way to a family birthday party.  Craus, is not a fan of a photo, and Jett just wants to play.  Cullen couldn't color coordinate to a pumpkin if he tried, but when he walked downstairs in a red pullover and said is this okay, I smiled and said it was perfect, and was thankful he knows I love a tradition and was willing to go with us.

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers