Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Survey Says?

Well, if any of you like game shows...name that game show that says....and the survey says.

Today has been a great day. I made a cake for a friend, ate lunch with another friend, shopped for gifts, and had my property line in question surveyed....do you get it now...the survey we have been waiting on is in. I know at this time you would like me to just blurt it out. Let us savor this moment. I can say savor because...CULLEN & FELICIA POLLARD ARE THE PROUD NEW OWNERS OF A REALLY BIG STAIRCASE. (*APPLAUSE would come in now on a game show).
This week has been stressful. We have worried, prayed, and I have cried. God is Good! Now only to bust out to Mossy Oak now that they have 20 days to take it down or beware my wrath, again. Technically Cullen ban me from going back over there, so it will be Cullen's wrath I guess. Here is a close up of the line and how they had to mark it. The rather huge staircase got in the way and so they just drove a nail in the hand rail. So all those beautiful/instrusive steps are MINE. Note that in the first picture the garden spot is on their land....unless some plants get bushy and over to my side. I just might own a few tomato plants.

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers