Monday, January 21, 2013

39 Weeks


Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 39 Weeks
Size of baby:  Growing

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Back up 2 the 2 lbs I lost

Maternity Clothes: Some maternity clothing, some that were mine all mine. 

Gender:  Boy oh Boy

Movement:  His movements are more hiccups and random legs and feet sticking out of my side.

Sleep: I have been sleeping well again.  I get up and move from the bed to the couch about 3:30 and then I sleep for about 3 more hours

What I miss: I miss people first talking to me about what I am doing, and not first saying…oh my gosh- how much longer?

Cravings: Sweet Tea

Symptoms: Well if you count being overweight as a symptom…I have that for sure.      

Best Moment this week: Best moment this week was going to the doctor and him agreeing to induce me.  Enjoying a ‘last supper’ with Cullen at Harvey’s before driving to the hospital.  This was also the scariest moment knowing we would never return to our home as a family of two.

Doctor this Week: I went to the doctor Monday and he agreed to put me in Monday night to begin induction.  My plan is working according to plan. 
 

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers