Monday, March 4, 2013

Road Trip



Going to Jackson for Henry's party was Jett's first road trip.  I must say that I was a nervous wreck.  I worried I would leave something at home.  I worried that he would cry the whole way to Jackson, or worse in front of everyone.  I worried for nothing.  He did great.  He slept the entire trip to Jackson waking only about five minutes from my brother's house and was easily pacified.  We tried to time our departure to put us home just in time for his bath to try and keep him on as much a schedule as possible.  He woke about Grenada and I had a bottle ready for him when we stopped to get gas.  He grabbed on to the bottle and nursed it for the next hour.  I made my mom take it from him and give him a paci in an effort to help prolong a melt down as long as possible.  We worried that after such long naps he would be awake most of the night, but baby boy proved us wrong and woke up at his normal times.  He may be a traveler after all.

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers