Sunday, February 10, 2013

D.D.

Cullen's mom has named her grandmother name as D.D.  She and Mr. Jimmy, his grandfather name is debatable, and dependent on who you ask, came over Saturday night to see Jett.  He had a great day.  He has started to wake up more and more and had two big hour and a half spans of time where he just looked around played and listened to the sights and sounds.
He hates bath time.  At the doctor Friday he told us it was fine to put him in his bathtub now, so last night was the night.  My mom is the designated bath giver.  She just does a great job, so I let her do it, since he screams from the unbuttoning of the first snap until being picked up.  She also is more kind than me, she picks him up in the middle and loves on him before putting him back down to finish bathing him. Ms. Debi wanted to witness a bath, so with three women in the kitchen you would know the only pictures taken were after he was dressed and needing to be loved on.

 Another thing I laugh about is, when someone comes over like his parents or my mom, I use that time to take a shower.  I always make sure I have a bottle on standby in case he comes undone while I'm upstairs, and no matter how quickly I get ready, it is guaranteed that bottle will be given before I come down stairs.  I tell Cullen, if he whimpers he doesn't need a bottle, but Cullen doesn't like to hear him make a noise, and thus my baby boy is gonna be in toddler clothes by Memorial Day.


No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers