Sunday, September 20, 2009

NYC







Yeah that means New York City...guess what? I am going there soon, like three months from today soon. My friend Meagan and her mom decided we wanted to go around Christmas and on Friday Ms. Julie booked the trip. The last time I was in New York was Christmas 2006 with my friend Taylor so I am super excited to be going back. We will be making our quick trip right before Christmas and will be coming home on the 23rd. I can't wait. Just because I'm excited I decided to post from my last trip. Oh and I guess I will be taking all forms of Christmas gifts in monetary donations to my empty pocket fund.

2 comments:

Connie said...

I know you all will have a great time!!

God bless!!

Jill said...

Trey and I went last year. It was great fun. I was pregnant and had to stop and go to the bathroom about every other block.

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers