Saturday, April 25, 2009
Sunday, April 19, 2009
I love this group shot! On our way leaving the gang Friday night after rehearsal dinner we all jumped in for a picture and I think it is a great picture. So our dear friends Cole and Megan tied the knot this weekend. It has been a long time coming and we were so excited to be part of it!
I thought Megan has never looked better. She made an absolutely beautiful bride. Her flowers were perfect and her pictures will be beautiful.
Saturday, April 11, 2009
- After almost six years in our family she is just as calm and excepting of all our quirks as she has ever been.
- She picked my brother out of all the fish in the sea. Yes, of course I love him, but she didn't have to and she does, and for that I love her.
- She has managed to balance marriage, motherhood, and medical school...I'm impressed!
- She with the help of my brother has mangaed to produce the cutest kid ever!
- The kid I mentioned earlier was 9lbs 3oz...can you say whoa! She is moving around effortlessly and greeted us like a perfect hostess yesterday regardless of how tired she probably was.
So here are some pictures of Kathy with baby girl!
I think this picture of my mom and Ellie is so sweet. Mom was listening to all of us talking and Ellie was sacked out, but thier faces look so precious.
I woke up this morning and couldn't wait to hold the baby girl. I text my brother and told him to bring her out so I could keep her while they caught up on some much needed sleep. It wasn't two minutes until Brett brought her out to see her Aunt Fifi!