Saturday, April 11, 2009

Props to the Baby's Mama



After looking at my blog I realized I have not given the proper credit to Ellie's mom, my sister-in-law, Kathy. I have posted pics of the baby, me and the baby, Sadie and the baby, Cullen and the baby, Brett and the baby, but no Kathy and the baby. In an effort to say I'm sorry let me post the top 5 reasons I am amazed and in awe of Kathy.




  1. After almost six years in our family she is just as calm and excepting of all our quirks as she has ever been.


  2. She picked my brother out of all the fish in the sea. Yes, of course I love him, but she didn't have to and she does, and for that I love her.


  3. She has managed to balance marriage, motherhood, and medical school...I'm impressed!


  4. She with the help of my brother has mangaed to produce the cutest kid ever!


  5. The kid I mentioned earlier was 9lbs 3oz...can you say whoa! She is moving around effortlessly and greeted us like a perfect hostess yesterday regardless of how tired she probably was.


So here are some pictures of Kathy with baby girl!

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers