Sunday, April 19, 2009

Cole and Meagan got Hitched



I love this group shot! On our way leaving the gang Friday night after rehearsal dinner we all jumped in for a picture and I think it is a great picture. So our dear friends Cole and Megan tied the knot this weekend. It has been a long time coming and we were so excited to be part of it!

This is us after the rehearsal dinner! I know I know... I need a little color!
The rehearsal went smoothly and we were on to the University Club, where Cole's mom had outdone herself. It was a beautiful dinner and even though Patrick got drinks spilled on him a great time was had ball all the gang that sat at table 2!











I thought Megan has never looked better. She made an absolutely beautiful bride. Her flowers were perfect and her pictures will be beautiful.










The bridal party rode from the ceremony to the reception on the double decker bus. I'll say that it was a little windy, but it helped make thier weekend special. I know they great some great photos.
Look at my super cute inlaws! I can't really remember a "family" photo taken since our wedding two years ago and that is just unacceptable! Last night I got a friend to snap a shot of us all together. I think they are so precious. I also think Cullen looks JUST LIKE Mr. Jimmy!
The entire weekend was great. It was fun to hang out with Mollie and Tyler and even more fun to see two friends we have grown to love as a couple finally start thier married life together.

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers