Saturday, April 11, 2009

Easter Ellie

This was Ellie's Easter Basket....Yes, I know that she is less than a week old, but she still needed a basket of goodies from her Aunt Fifi, Sadie, and Uncle Cullen. After school on Thursday I came home and took a nap to catch up on my sleep from my flying trip to Jackson. Friday morning I woke up on a mission. I had to make sure Ellie, who wasn't given a name until she was born, had monogrammed clothing. I wound up making two burp cloths, two bubbles, and a dress. I furiously sewed stopping for lunch, chores, and packing to take the item to her. Mom a.k.a. as Sadie added to the basket by getting a piece of McCarty for her first Easter. With the basket stuffed and the car packed with an Easter dinner for the new parents we headed to Jackson. Cullen was a trooper heading to Jackson with two chatty women. We got there about 7 and we began spoiling baby girl. Here are some pictures of our trip.



I think this picture of my mom and Ellie is so sweet. Mom was listening to all of us talking and Ellie was sacked out, but thier faces look so precious.



I woke up this morning and couldn't wait to hold the baby girl. I text my brother and told him to bring her out so I could keep her while they caught up on some much needed sleep. It wasn't two minutes until Brett brought her out to see her Aunt Fifi!

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers