Saturday, April 11, 2009

Cullen's First Time


Today was a monumental day for Cullen. I say this, but Cullen wouldn't! It came to my knowledge last summer that Cullen had never before held a baby. Last summer when our friends had a baby I was amazed at how he had no desire to hold it. He would look at her and smile, talk softly, and laugh at Kennedy but would not hold her.

Since my brother and his wife told us they were expecting I kept asking Cullen if he would hold the baby when it got here. Even on the trip to Jackson I kept asking if he was going to hold Ellie...he shyed away from the question not wanting to commit. Well today he broke and decided he would hold his niece! Look at how cute they were together!
This picture cracks me up because it looks like Ellie is giving Cullen a bear hug or saying, "Uncle Cullen, I love you THIS MUCH!"

1 comment:

Wayne Carter said...

Did Cullen really "hold" Ellie at some point? He's only "supporting" Ellie in these pics. It is as you say, a monumental event.

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers