Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Grove 09






So I have not been a faithful grove attender since I graduated from grad school. I just can talk myself out of all the walking, standing around, and weather issues. I even lured Cullen to the walk to Emmaus by telling him it was as important for me that he go on the Walk as it is to him that I come to all the Ole Miss sporting events. Well, I recently worked a Walk and it took me to Grenada during three of the first home football games. On Homecoming I made it to the Grove and then to the game.



We started the day in Oxford with lunch and time on the Square with Tyler and Mollie and their Huntsville friends. Cullen had to go into the office for a bit so I caught a ride to the Grove and met up with Leslie and Collin at the Pontotoc tent...and like old times the Grove + Leslie and Felicia= a photoshoot of sorts....Like always Les and I were in search of the perfect Christmas card pic for Susan and her dad and Collin is a great sport. Hopefully we can make another appearance in the Grove this year. Hotty Toddy!

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers