Wednesday, March 7, 2012

McCarty Madness

So I thought it would be a great idea to go the McCarty's Second Sale. 
To be such a collector I had never been and thought it was a bucket list kinda event.
 We, my friend Kim and I, left for the Delta around noon and we perched our chairs half way around the warehouse about 2:00 
 Friend from Pontotoc who was 13th in line.... she came out and left me her 35 gallon  garbage can...
 Friend from the Delta who stopped by just to see the madness...
 At 9:00 p.m. 7 hours after we set up chairs...I finally saw the door....
 Me inside but still waiting just to see a piece of McCarty
And this friends is a collector's dream...but by this time my back hurt, my feet hurt, and after I spent my budget the line to checkout and watch other people sort was excruciating.  I am so glad we went and had I not had to sit in class the next day from 9-3 I wouldn't have minded the late hours.  

1 comment:

Lauren said...

love this post! I set out 2 days for the sale and it was soo worth it! Love your pictures! :)

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers