Friday, November 28, 2014

Thanksgiving

For some reason, this year's Thanksgiving week seemed a bit more relaxed.  Normally I am super stressed about getting everything ready, but this year it didn't phase me a bit.  Once we put up the tables, Jett was in heaven.  He thought each one was a tunnel to play under and the flower decor on top was a track for his trains.  I'd love to know what he was thinking.



 Thanksgiving with a house full of babies was not as nerve wrecking as I thought it might be.  They played well, entertained themselves, and looked really sweet the whole time.



 We are blessed that our family is close enough to all celebrate together, that food is abundant, and for the time we have to fellowship.  I hope we as a family are ever thankful for the love between us.

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers