Friday, May 22, 2015

28 Month Update

Jett is a Wild Child.
His hair is unmanageable and I can't bring myself to cut it just yet.
He wears a size 7.5 shoe and 2t clothes.
He can say and repeat just about anything.
This week in Walmart he told me he needed to potty.  I questioned him and he told me quickly it was 'an emergency'.  I was shocked and sure enough he did need to go.
He loves candy which means anything sweet he can find...but when you give him a soft peppermint he tells you he needs four.  He doesn't bargain well.
This week I noticed he is much better at making complete sentences.  I asked him if he wanted a grape and he said, "No, thankyou! I don't want one"
He is tricky at getting what he wants.  He loves to be outside and when we tell him no, he says he wants to put his shoes on.  We tell him no, and he says, "but I 'wike' them".  So we cave and put his shoes on and then he says....'dis way' and eventually leads us outside.
Jett Boy has moved past watching Thomas and Friends constantly.  We now love Mickey, Donald, and Goofy.  It is a much loved changed.  He loves Mickey's Hal-Ween (Halloween), The Boys (Huey, Dewey, & )Louie, and Merry Christmas.
He loves his stroller and enjoys walking with my mom and me on afternoon strolls through town.
He will eat pizza, chips, fruit, chocolate milk, hamburger, steak, and a lot of other foods.  Oh and he LOVES Bacon.
He is great at making a mad face and then says, I not mad!

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers