Monday, March 15, 2010

Dreaming....

I have these dreams, not like scary dreams but dreams about family vacations I long to take...by family I don't mean with kids... no like with our couple friends or vacations Cullen and I will take when we retire.

I dream of taking a three week vacation out west...the first week we could drive out west...I don't know where to yet just west, then we would spend a week out west...still don't know where we would be...and then we would spend our third week coming home...a different way of course. And in the process of all that traveling we would get to see great places, eat in little hole in the wall diners and rest areas and just enjoy the scenery. Doesn't it sound wonderful...there is a hitch in my dream...Cullen, love of my life, the one person I want to experience this with...doesn't really find my dream appealing to him. I think it is because he spent too much time playing soccer as a child and didn't get to go on enough vacations to different places...he would say it is because the thought of three weeks traveling to him sounds like misery-maybe I should have married a truck driver...ha, just kidding...or a travel agent.

Anyway so we are working on possibilities for us to be able to explore the west and coming soon we might just get to...it won't be in an RV or a pull along camper like in my dream, or by plane Cullen's dream, but it is coming...and you'll have to wait for more details on our destinations.

1 comment:

O' Brother Sew Art Thou said...

Our dream too....our trips are always fast and furious but the trip out west will be leisurely....i hope....Let me know when you get it planned...

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers