Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I've Been Thinkin

I have been thinking about a lot of things lately. Most people do their thinking while they drive, when they are running...ha not me. I have always done most of my thinking in the wee hours of the morning while I'm getting ready. I think about my third grade teacher and does she remember me as smart or was I annoying- I got hurt a lot in third grade, and when I think about my students I wonder if in 20 years they will think of me like I do her? Also, about how young I thought she was...really she was about 30....I hope my students think I'm young and fun. At school I think about Summer Vacation. How it is coming and I CAN'T wait! I love my class this year. I think of them as a little family, they all have nicknames like Jake the Snake, Tan-Man, Papa Bear, Mo but with the added stress of the National Boards...I'm ready for Summer...heck I'll settle for April 1st the day after it is due...
Come April, who knows what I'll be thinking about, but for now I would rather plan the end of the year celebration and the art fair, and a gazillion other things that National Boards...at this point I'm no longer concerned with success...more like I'll settle for completion.
I did not expect this to be one of those posts but it has turned into that so I'll go with it.
I have noted that I am a procrastinator, well let me spell it out so you can really see how true this is...Most people begin prepping for their National Boards Year... yeah as in they spend a year doing this. Well, I've got about two weeks. People give up lots...like cooking, church activities, weekends, holidays, vacations...I'm gonna be giving up spring break...that's about it. So we will see how it goes. Pray to the Good Lord I'll have a few bankable entries to redo the others next year...and maybe in two or three years I'll be certified...I think I'm down trodden.

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers