Sunday, April 24, 2011

Summer Reading

So while I know I started summer reading during the snow days in February I have read this one while laying out! This is the fifth book I have read by this author-- love her style! She is the author of the books Something Borrowed, Something Blue, Baby Proof, & Love the One Your With. I recommend these books to anyone who loves easy beach reads...
Since I'm not really sure how many books that aren't school books I'll be reading this summer I am trying to utilize my weekends for beach reading! I have a stack I've been collecting with this summer in mind and can't wait to put this one in the library and move onto the stack! What summer books are my two readers reading this summer???

2 comments:

The Jones Family said...

Reading it right now.....LOVE.IT.

BrigitteBordeaux said...

you should make me a list b/c I am not quite on top of things..

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers