Thursday, August 11, 2011

Falling

Did you think I had fallen from the face of the Earth?  Well, I haven't just yet, but I can see it coming soon. Administrative work has opened my eyes to another side of education all together.  A side that is unreal to me how closely I worked with it and never had a grasp of it.  We are alive and kicking on our little corner and hopefully this weekend I can catch you all up with photos of everything, but until then I have to ready myself for what seems like a 42hour day.

1 comment:

Wayne Carter said...

I was never an administrator, but I was a math teacher for seven years. Teaching is a world unto itself and an experience for which I am thankful, but I'm glad I exited the ranks of teachers before teachers were asked to do all the dumb things required of them these days, to say nothing of what they are restricted from doing. Perhaps, you'll find administration a rewarding experience. I hope so.

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers