Monday, August 15, 2011

Like Sands Through the Hour Glass

So back in April, before I went to the Sugarland Concert in Nashville, I thought it would be a great idea to get a couple of feathers.  Yea I acted trendy and thought I needed them.  I got super normal colors that would blend with my hair and I loved them.  I thought I couldn't see them very well so I got brave and got a white one in Tupelo, then at the beach I thought it was a great idea to get a pink one and then in mid June I thought oh what the heck I'll get a couple of more.  So by summer's end I was about to be half bird on the left side of my head.
Last night I decided I was over the feathers and I needed them out of my hair immediately.  I asked Cullen to find me some pliers and I would take them out.  By the time he found them my friend Leslie was at my house and she wanted her feather out, too.  Cullen works and works trying to get it out and all of a sudden he hands me the two feathers....I look and in shock realize that he didn't break the clamp that held them in...oh no...he just used the pliers to cut my hair above the clamp...what the HECK...when did he think that would be a great idea?
So yeah I have a small bald spot and then I removed the rest on my own.  What was he thinking...in remorse he tweeted me that he was sure it would go back...
Boys-what goes through their mind?  And on that same note what was going through my mind when I let him get pliers close to my skull...and so are the days of our lives....

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers