Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Principal Corps Fall Class 3

 The course I'm in now require I go back on campus to stay every three weeks.  This past weekend I had to report to campus on Thursday to help with a conference and of course it was time for the Fab Five, to be back together again.
 We sat in conferences all day Thursday and Friday and then Friday night we were invited to the Big Truck Theater in Taylor.  Taylor Grocery catered and a band played.  It was a lot of fun and Cullen was able to come and enjoy.  Saturday we had more conferencing and then I went home to make a cake for and Oktoberfest Party that night in New Albany.

  The house was AMAZING and again it was fun hanging out with all the PC peeps.


Today I am ready to go home.  I have eaten the past 6 breakfasts at the Inn and I have not eaten a home cooked meal since Monday night a week ago.  I must say I am ready for some food prepared by my own two hands.  It is nice though to come home to a made bed and fresh towels.  

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers