Monday, June 17, 2013

Father's Day

I was so happy to see Cullen this weekend.  He had been gone since Wednesday, to Orlando for work, and when he walked in the door at bath time Saturday night I was more than thrilled.  Jett was super glad he was home, too.



 Sunday, since my brother and his family were in town, we skipped church and just hung around together, soaking up the last bits of weekend togetherness before their move.  We ate a late lunch at my uncle's house and I dressed Jett in one of Cullen's outfits. Cullen of course complained that Jett was too dressed up and might be uncomfortable.  

Jett and I are so blessed to have Cullen in our lives.  Jett LOVES his Daddy.  He lights up when Cullen is in the room and laughs and giggles whenever he is around.  

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers