Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Back to School

Another school year has begun.  This will be my first year without my friend, Tiffany right next to me.  She's moved on to bigger better things as a Sped Director, and I'm loving my new home at the Upper Elementary.
Old habits die hard and she was quick to open doors for car riders the first day of school.  I also went on the first home visit of the year with our SRO.

Some of the teachers from the Lower have come to visit and of course take selfies, and I'm learning to direct traffic.  

Jett Boy's schedule hasn't changed a bit, since he went to the sitter all summer and Cullen is continuing his workout routine.  So really life hasn't really changed that much for us, just busier than ever. 

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers