Sunday, December 18, 2016

Bo & Anna Grace's Wedding

 Leading up to the wedding weekend, Jett caught Strep.  It was so sad to see him so sick.  Cullen did the rehearsal dinner by himself and I stayed an extra night with Jett Boy to make sure he was all better.  My mom volunteered to keep him on Saturday and I headed to Meridian for the festivities.

 Bo has been a long time Auburn fan and the cookies were as good as they were cute.



 Mid ceremony Megan leaned over and made the statement Cullen looked like a Ken doll. I told her it was only because his tux was clearly the smallest of all the groomsmen.


 But later on I had a lot of fun scavenging the internet to find they gem of a comparison photo.  Happy Wedding Weekend from Ken and Felicia

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers