Friday, January 12, 2018

33 Weeks

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 33 weeks

Size of baby:  At the 32 week appointment baby boy measured 5.5lbs.  

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 20 lbs- which is still a lot less than I gained with JettBoy

Maternity Clothes: Not often.  I bought a pair of maternity tights and this week a coworker let me borrow two pairs of black maternity pants, but on average I'm wearing my clothes just slung under my belly.
Gender: Its’ a Boy

Movement: He has his moments of movement, but I can tell he is starting to slow down.  He usually cuts up around 3:45 every morning, again around 6:30 and I notice him more between 5-7 at night.

Sleep: I love to sleep.  This is the first week I noticed having plenty of sleep but waking up tired.  I have been fortunate this week to be in bed most nights by seven thirty and I wake up by 3:45 in the morning.  I get up several times in the night, but I have no problem falling right back to sleep.

What I miss: I miss not getting out of breath when carrying on a conversation.

Cravings: Sweets have been my weakness since Christmas.

Symptoms: My stomach is out there for sure.  I haven't swelled much this time around.  I go to the bathroom A LOT, but that about my only symptom.

Best Moment this month: Seeing Jett at the Ultrasound appointment.  He kept holding the picture saying, "Isn't he the cutest?"


No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers