Friday, February 23, 2018

Meeting Crausby




 Meeting baby brother. I wanted the day to be all about Crausby.  I put a lot of thought in to how Jett would meet the baby.  I wanted to make sure that during delivery he wasn't running around the  waiting room like a crazy kid.  I wanted to keep his life normal and on a schedule.  I kept him at school.  I was selfish and wanted my mom worried about me on delivery day not my kiddo.  I knew Cullen's parents would work part of the day, and for him it was going to be best to go to school and be loved on by his teachers.  I had read and read about how the transition was going to go.  I had planned for no one to be in there but just our small family.  Because of timing things doing go according to plan, and it was okay the world didn't end.  I had Cullen hold the baby so Jett could jump up on the bed with me and get a hug.  He wanted to hold the baby immediately.  He was smitten.









 It was a precious time.  I am so thankful someone snagged this photo.  It was a sweet meeting and Jett Boy took the introduction to the little fella really well.












No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers