Saturday, March 21, 2009

Pollard Family Tennis???


So I decided over spring break that Cullen and I should take up tennis. Why you ask...well, because it is an easy way to workout... and it is something we can do together. Cullen and I played Tuesday night it was fun, I was hopeful that with a little bit of practice I was gonna be okay. Since I was overly enthusiastic with out new hobby I wanted to play every night this week. Cullen put his foot down and said his back hurt and so I was left to recruit my sweetest friend, Meagan. Thurdsay morning with new found confidence we went to play. Well, the thing is Meagan is not that great at tennis either. So that wasn't my day to improve my skills. Well, I like to call it "rekindle" my skills, since at one time I did play tennis like along time ago like jr. high, I once played on an organized not so good team. Tonight Cullen and I decided to go back and play tennis. I just knew that after five minutes of warming up we were gonna play a game and it was gonna be good and I was maybe in my mind gonna win. Let me tell you that really isn't what happened. For starters I couldn't stop laughing at 1-my bad shots, 2-Cullen making fun of my bad shots, 3-Cullen telling my how to run across the court and then showing me how I look running across the court. Needless to say we will keep practicing and maybe by the end of the summer we will be able to play doubles with some friends. Keep posted on the Pollard Family Tennis.?.?

1 comment:

Mr Jimmy said...

set a date for the Pollard Family Tennis match. Mom and Dad vs Cullen and Fe. Loser buys supper at China Capital.

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers