Monday, October 19, 2009

I Could Have Hurt Him

Today I didn't have to be at school until 11:00, because we have parent teacher conferences. All weekend I have been making cakes this morning was no different. Today is Ms. Bridget's birthday. She is the teacher that works with me. So I decided instead of making a fourth cake today I would make cupcakes. I woke up at 6 this morning to make them. I made mini cupcakes and cupcakes, I left them cooling while I went upstairs to finish some shirts I was making for some friends. Cullen came upstairs got ready and told me bye before he left for work. I left something embroidering and came down stairs to ice the cupcakes. Just guess what I found....yep that's right...this...
Cullen had been in the cupcakes...I called him and he said oh...well I thought they were muffins...not true...some of them that were gone were iced already.... ooo...I could have hurt him.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

That sounds like something Glenn would do.....or Benjamin....

Hey, I've been thinking about learning to sew. You interested in giving a few lessons?

Jill said...

MEN!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers