Monday, October 5, 2009

Nashville Night







So Cullen and I made our first Ole Miss Away game trip. In my five years at Ole Miss I never went to an away game. I must say that I am not a huge sports fan...I go, I try to pay attention, but I will never be that girl, like my friend Joanne, that knows the players names, numbers, and positions. I just know you get four chances to go 10 yards. I did manage to go to the last three bowl games, but never made it to another SEC battlefield. Until.... this weekend. We had a great time listening to country...haha I should have said I had a great time listening....Cullen drove and gritted his teeth. We were able to tailgate with friends and enjoy watching the Rebels win on the road. Hotty Toddy Y'all!

1 comment:

Buse Family said...

we missed you at the shower!!! hope all is great.. love love the blog!!!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers