Friday, May 28, 2010

Aunt B's Birthday

The fam at Harvey's with the birthday girl.





Well I must begin by saying I was to spend May 13th with none other than THE Willie Nelson. My favorite uncle bought his wife four tickets to see Willie. We were to spend the evening of her birthday watching her favorite country crooner from the fourth row. Well, like I predicted. Willie canceled...and instead has been spotted in Hawaii with shorter hair. Hmmm...



We instead spent our evening not listening to Crazy, Bloody Mary Morning, or any of my other favorite Willie tunes...we spent it at Harvey's. While there were no famous people with us...we enjoyed the company of each other and honored my Aunt B. (I think it is appropriate to say at this time that Aunt B is my mom's brother's wife. ) We are not blood kin, but we should be. Since being married to my favorite uncle and being mother to my favorite cousin...guess who my favorite aunt is...mmm hmm, you guessed correctly. While the rest of the nieces and nephews call her Aunt Barbara, she is my Aunt B. Happy Belated Birthday Post Aunt B.

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers