Friday, May 28, 2010

Crazy Week

Yes, sometimes teachers do crazy things...like the above picture...no children were present at the time this photo was taken...fyi---the lady in the pink shirt...yep she was my second grade teacher and I get to teach with her every day.
Ms. Walls, pictured above is showing off her end of the year gift. On the left is the gift her assistant was given...notice the difference in the sentiment...she thought her student might be trying to tell her something... :)



This week has been my last week of school. It hasn't hit me yet, but I'm out for the summer. The last week of school can cause teachers to act crazy and be run down. On Wednesday Cullen and I along with Kim and Matt Koon gave the First Baptist Church seniors a Spuds & Sweets party. It was fun, but those kids kept us up past our bed time.

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers