Thursday, January 26, 2012

Pray

Back in December I thought it would be a great idea to go ahead and sign up for the SLLA, the principal test, and to take it in January not June as we were advised.
Back in December I had a whole cohort of friends who talked, chatted, and patted each other on the back as we commended ourselves for being such over achievers.
Well, today is test day and my idea kinda stinks to me, and my friends are scattered over Mississippi and there is no chatting or back patting there is only a clock that is ever so quickly ticking down to go time.

Please pray that today as I go to take my test my thoughts are organized and my memory is impeccable.  Pray for my friends who have taken it this week or will take it today or Saturday.
You see with out a passing score on this test I will struggle all semester with my failure and pray that in June when I can take it again I will pass so that I could be employable in July.

I have an eerie calm about this test that is only quickly removed by sheer panic.  So for today between 8 a.m. and 1 p.m. if you could just lift up a prayer request I would really appreciate it.

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers