Thursday, January 19, 2012

Two Weeks into 2012

Of course with the beginning of the new year I began a new lifestyle of being healthier- so far so good. I'm just acting like the Gigi's cupcakes were part of my plan!
I had to report to campus this past weekend for a cram session for the SLLA exam I am taking next week! It was 14 hours of standards, pacing, and writing- my thoughts on this- This too shall pass!
Thank the Lord for Bo, Cullen's good friend, he has managed to keep Cullen busy while I've been sewing, studying, and keeping busy!
And finally I was able to give my good friend Joanne a couple of seeing lessons this past weekend! She is a natural! Seriously she is freakishly good!
On a side note- I LOVE my internship at the high school! I would say its more laid back, but I stay busy just in different ways! Oh I miss the girls in the LES Office, but I am loving the atmosphere at LHS! Somebody should have told me about high school years ago!

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers