Monday, February 13, 2012

29 in Taylor

Cullen celebrated his 29th birthday at the beginning of February.  He wanted  a low key night with friends and that is what he got.  The Pollards, McCartys, Hilliards, Bo & Joanne headed to Taylor Grocery to sit back enjoy good food and great conversation.  Sadly it has been a long time since we had been to Taylor.




Cullen only asked for a tie rack for his birthday, and after my mom picked one up for him, I was left wondering what I would get him.  I thought and thought and decided we needed a trip.  So I picked out a Boston Redsox shirt, wrapped it and told him to pick out two tickets and we would go to Boston July 4th weekend to see the Yankees and the Redsox play.  I am super excited.  Boston was on our list of places to go and I've never been to a major league game before.  It will come at the perfect time for us, I'll be finished with my program and about to start a new job, and Cullen's busy season will kick off mid July so it will be a break before the craziness of fall football starts.

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers