Saturday, February 4, 2012

Time Keeps on Ticking

Sorry for a no photo post, but I wanted to give an update... on life at the Pollard house, but like always I'm running around crazy as ever.
Cullen says I never blog about him...he doesn't do things that are blog worthy really...we both don't but since I'm the author of this my view gets posted more than his...
So since the start of the new year Cullen has kept himself busy with Ole Miss Basketball, refereeing soccer games, refereeing Upwards games at church and playing MW3...
School has started back and I am not looking forward to the classes I'm taking this semester--research and management....Praise the LORD only 6 more months of this school stuff.
As for my internship- I love being in the high school.  I am working with awesome mentors and love getting to know the ins and outs of secondary education.
I can NOT believe January is over and we are moving well into February.
Keep praying for my test results to come in this week and be passing...they don't have to be high...I'll take passing.  Also, pray for my cohort that in the coming months jobs will be made available to us, decisions will be easy to make and that as we move toward our summer stay on campus we all remain calm, cool, and collected.

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers