Friday, April 6, 2012

Around the Clock

My very dear friend Bridget has a baby boy that is getting married soon. 
Because we love B so much and because I am always looking for an excuse to entertain Leslie, Mandy and I hosted an Around the Clock shower for the couple.
 This is B's sister Tammy- B doesn't like to be photographed


 The hostesses
 Amanda, the bride to be, is as cute as can be.  She is so excited about the wedding and she was given some pretty cute gifts.  I love how creative people get at themed showers.

 My mom is always at every party I have. She is the best hostess and loves to be in the kitchen helping things run smoothly


This is the gang Mandy, Mary Ann, me, B, and Les
These are some of my favorite people in the whole world.

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers