Monday, April 2, 2012

Welding Away

 Aren't we lovely?  I tell you it is a sad life when the highlight of your weeks come from your time spent welding. I have loved getting out of my comfort zone and learning to weld.
 Stick welding is not my favorite...I'm not as coordinated as I need to be and I learned quickly if this is to be my new hobby I'm going to need to invest in an auto darkening helmet....it is on my Easter Bunny list.
 Last week I learned to Plasma Cut....and I found my LOVE... Give me a tool that can cut through metal like a hot knife in butter and I am set....Meet Clarence Jr. the flamingo now pink and in my yard...
 Then of course I had to pay respect to my mascot....
And finally a photo of my partner in crime....yes this is what we wear to welding...hideous I know.

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers