Sunday, August 18, 2013

A Tale of Two Little Rebels in Pictures



 Friends Forever
 Jett telling a Joke
 Jett: (laughing at his own joke. )
Lily James: not amused.
 Jett: Is that not the funniest joke ever? 
Lily James: I want to be anywhere but here.
 Jett: Man, I'm funny. 
Lily James: He's not that funny.
Jett: I think she likes me.  
 Lily James: While he's distracted, I'm gonna go.
 Jett: Hey where you going?
 Lily James: No he didn't just touch my booty
 Jett: She really likes me. 
Lily James: Don't flatter yourself.
 Jett: Hey wait, is she leaving me? 
Lily James: Oh now wait, don't be sad.
 Jett: Go ahead girl, leave me.
 Lily James: Now wait, I may have second thoughts.
 Jett: I'm okay, I'm okay, I'm okay. 
Lily James: Oh, I could stay.
Jett: I miss her already. Come back. 

3 comments:

Lauren said...

this is hilarious! His expressions are TOO cute!

Wayne Carter said...

Imaginative!

The Benjamins said...

So precious!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers