Thursday, June 19, 2014

Greet the Stars

Okay so here is the deal with Greet the Stars.  Earlier this year I was contacted by the president of our Boys and Girls Club in Oxford.  I had in passing told her I would like to volunteer with the Club this summer.  She remembered and I am now the Oxford representative for Dance Like the Stars.  In addition to the 25 professional dance lessons I am taking, I am fundraising.  
The first publicity event was at Park Heights.  It is when all the dancers get together to meet one another, and make our debut to the media.  

It was a super fun night and a great time to meet up with past dancers and hang out with our friends.  

Leslie and I hadn't seen each other since Spring Break, so I was thankful she came to support me.  

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers