Monday, June 9, 2014

Seven Years

 This week we celebrated our seventh anniversary.  It seems like yesterday we were taking these pictures.
 Saturday night we celebrated by going bowling.  There were no good movies out, so Cullen said, and bowling was on my Summer Bucket List.   We headed to Rebel lanes and played three games.  I will say that Cullen technically beat me in two out of three, but I beat him in the overall point spread.  He was a good sport and allowed me to gloat just a bit.  We then went to Harvey's and enjoyed our traditional anniversary dinner. 



This is probably one of my favorite pictures taken at my wedding.  My friend, Taylor, took it and I just think it captures the excitement we had on that day.  Cheers to seven more years!

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers