Saturday, December 19, 2015

Jett's Reindeer Party















Maybe it was classes, or work, or my other work, or Cullen coaching, or church work, but whatever the reason, December made me feel like I was falling apart at the seams.  I mean I just couldn't get it together as far as party planning.  I mean I sent an invite on Facebook....that is definitely not my style.  I had a small turnout at the party but it was dear friends and a good time.  Jett was determined the train would be at his reindeer party, and of course Daddy Don delivered it.  It was a whirlwind party filled with crafting stations and desserts.  The kids had a great time, the weather was wonderful and the nap that followed was even better.  I'm so lucky to have great friends and Jett is even luckier to have great friends with great mamas.  Next year I hope to be back on my A game for Pollard's Party Planning.

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers