Sunday, March 20, 2016

Grace and James Kids Clothing

You guys, my friend Georgia Ann Moore and her sister have created the sweetest line of children's clothing.  As soon as their first line was in production I knew Jett had to have an outfit.  

 It was the sweetest bunny wreath tab that reverses to a sand dollar.  The details are so well placed.  

 As Jett Boy laid in my arms during church Sunday I studied the piping, the pleats and the stitching.  They are perfect.  (Almost as perfect as Jett acts when being photographed.  You guys, this kid is a MESS.)

I highly recommend them, go buy up some cute outfits, share them with your friends, they are Mississippi girls working to keep our kiddos in sweet Southern outfits.

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers