Friday, April 9, 2010

Temple



I have to say that if you have HBO you should most definetly find the time to watch Temple Grandin. Claire Danes (love her) portrays a real character with autism. Cullen and I have watched it at least five times. You will find favorite quotes...and will find yourself just saying them at random times...it is a heart warming movie...No- you won't cry...but it is a feel good movie.


Here is a public service announcement....I also love I am Sam, The Other Sister, Forrest Gump, any movie where the main character has to rise above physical and mental disabilities...ooo just thought of another one...Door to Door...I think it is the teacher in me.


Any way just watch the movie...you'll learn a lot about cows.

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers