Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What a Weekend








This weekend was jam packed with lots of stuff to keep us busy. Friday night I made three cakes an Elvis cake for Allison, an Ole Miss cake for Tara, and a class reunion cake for North Pontotoc. On Saturday I delivered two cakes to Oxford while Lafayette County was under a tornado warning. From Oxford I headed straight to Tupelo to attend the MFWC State Conference. Which is why I made 90-100 MS shaped cookies, iced and packaged.
Some of the PWC girls-Christy, Darla, Paige, Carla, and Janae

From there I went home and took a nap about 3...because I think everyone should enjoy and afternoon nap.




I woke up about 9 that night...no Cullen said he was not about to wake me--I don't wake happily so the boy has learned to let me sleep. 9:45 rolls around and one of my parents calls me in a panic over a birthday cake they had picked up for the next day. They rushed it to my house I scraped the icing off and woke up Sunday morning to fix the botched cake. I delivered it to the party and relaxed as I watched the majority of my class splash around in the pool at the birthday party. We entertained Cullen's parents for dinner and called it a night. We have lately become addicted to The Pacific, a show on HBO. It follows the major battles of the Pacific and it is wonderful. I don't love war movies or history shows...but this one is great...

Monday came early and this week has been rolling on quickly. I hope you are enjoying the weather.

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers