Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Money in Mississippi



In mid May my long time friend Kristi Gee came from Texas to visit with her Mississippi family and friends. Kristi and I have been since college. She started working at Chaney's Pharmacy three days before me, we worked many nights and weekends together. We would even take deliveries together when the store was slow and the pharmacist would send us. We were married 364 days apart and got to be in each other's big day. In college we all called her Gee Money, I shortened it to Money and it kinda just stuck. This is her baby girl Ceci, or as I like to call her G-Money Jr. Like the outfit? Kristi found fabric and mailed it to me so that I could make her a little something. I love it, I love them, and am so glad My mom and I got to meet up with them for dinner to catch up.

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers