Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Summer Reading 2010


Okay so I had a slow start getting to my Summer Reading. Since I can't read in the car and I spent my first week of Summer mostly in the car riding over the country...and last week was spent churching, studying, and not doing anything productive---This week I began reading. I chose a book of Ms. Julie's shelf since I was at her house about to swim and didn't have a book of my own. While I enjoy Nicholas Sparks books I don't desire to read every one of them much less own them. I had been told by many people I would just cry my eyes out in this book... having seen not read Dear John and loved it and cried my eyes out....I thought why not I love a good cry. Well, I began in Monday afternoon, finished this morning about 7. I didn't shed a tear. I thought it was very predictable. I give it a 2 out of 5.

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers