Monday, January 24, 2011

Hello Old Friend

Hello all! It's your favorite blogger in the family, Cullen. I have been away for a while and for that I apologize. I need to share some news so I have taken back to the literary world of blogging to share it with the masses! It's kinda huge news so hopefully your sitting down....... No Felicia's not preggers, although she's getting a bit of the fever here lately but don't tell her i said that......Instead, I'm building a man room! Since we moved into our home i have not had a room to call my own. I have one closet in the entire house that belongs to me and the rest have Fe's clothes or some sort of Christmas decoration in it. As you can imagine, my man room was long overdue. So far i have purchased a 50 in plasma tv and that's it.... but it's a start. Eventually i will also get a chair/couch to go in there and maybe redo the flooring but that has yet to be decided. I doubt there are any male readers of this blog but wives and other ladies, men need their man rooms. We need a place to get away from your social functions, wedding showers, mother in laws (just kidding Sarah Sue, you know i love you), and etc etc. Hopefully i will have it finished in the next month or two or three. Depends on how my honey do list comes along i guess. I will hopefully remember to take and post pics as i go along and share them with you. So stay tuned all you crazy readers and i will update you.

P.S. Felicia doesn't have baby fever thankfully, but I should probably buy her a dog or something soon so she doesn't start thinking about wanting babies. Isn't that what i'm supposed to do. Substitute a baby for a dog. Sounds logical, but women are never logical. I'll let you know how that goes too!

2 comments:

Wayne Carter said...

Cullen...there is at least one male reader of this blog. You're right; the man cave is overdue.

Jill said...

Enjoy that "man room" while you can because when a baby does come your stuff will be on the curb!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers