Monday, January 3, 2011

New Year's Eve 2010




I spent the morning of New Year's Eve in Gatlinburg at the Xtreme Winter Conference. We left about lunch time heading home and made it back to Pontotoc about 8:00. As soon as I got home I got ready and Cullen and I braved the bad weather, threats of tornados, and awful rain heading to Oxford.
About a week before New Year's I gave Cullen a hard time about how we never have exciting New Year's. To his credit the last two we spent in Dallas and since we drove the day we were tired and called it an early night, but still even in our dating we didn't go all out for New Year's. In all my poking fun I think Cullen made up his mind we were gonna do something this year to be memorable.
While in TN, Cullen called me to ask about what I wanted to do...he texted that we had been invited to a party in Oxford. Knowing we didn't have plans I was like sure whatever. So he said we had been invited to 'Shep's Party' I was like Shep who? Well, through friends we gained an invite to Shepard Smith's New Year's Eve Party.
It was a very low key night spent chatting and snacking.


No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers